Accounting Manager/Office Manager
Company: Evaki Inc.
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 22, 2021
General Duties: Office Manager/Administrative manager
- Manage Office Staff
- Office Hours M-TH 9:00-3:00 Friday 9:00-12:00
- Oversee All aspects of office Operations
- Interface and support outside sales team
- Winery Experience a plus
- Knowledge of Wine Importation process a plus.
- CPA License a plus but not required.
- Accounts Payable duties to include:
- Auditing of invoices, outgoing checks, Outgoing wires,
reconciling invoices, assist with 1099 and W-9 processing, and
- Audit expenditure documents for compliance with company policy.
- Accounts Receivable duties to include:
- Prepare reporting aged A/R follow up and responding to
- Miscellaneous Accounting duties to include:
- Analysis of various spreadsheets throughout the month
- Prepare Supplier/Buyer Business Reviews in support of Sales
- Job Cost Analysis
- Job Profitability analysis
- Insurance renewals, freight cost analysis and negotiations
- Prepare journal entries and review working trial balance
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and perform
adjusting journal entries as needed.
- Process payroll.
- Perform basic HR Compliance and Policies to include employee
- Assist with annual audit preparation and year-end closing
including depreciation schedules, prepaid schedules, A/P accrual
and any other related year-end work.
- Manage insurance and payroll related audits.
- Maintain accurate and current accounting files.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly trial balances and
- Actively look for ways to streamline and expedite accounting
processes.Key Expectations. Professionalism with a responsible work
ethic and a quick learner. Ability to work with small staff through
team building, humor and flexibility. Great Communicator. Must be a
problem solver, organized with good follow through, and a
self-starter.Qualifications: 3-5 years of accounting experience
similar to above duties; Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred,
extensive knowledge of Quick Books a mustPhysical Requirements:
Ability to sit at a desk and use computer with related tools for a
4-hour average work shift. Vision to independently view computer
screen or printed materials and graphics. Hearing and speech skills
to effectively communicate in English in person and over the
telephone.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $80,000.00 -
$100,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Health insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- Bachelor's (Required)Language:
- English (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Evaki Inc., San Luis Obispo , Accounting Manager/Office Manager, Accounting, Auditing , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!