BILLING COORDINATOR III
Company: Envision Physician Services
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: January 12, 2022
OverviewEnvision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group
and practice management company. Established in 1953, our
organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital
medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and
women's and children's health services to hospitals and health
systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement
Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined
forces to form Envision Physician Services. -As one organization,
we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national
physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local,
customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process
improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare
enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give
healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined
organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48
states and the District of Columbia. -If you are looking for a
stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that
is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may
be a great next step in the advancement of your career.We currently
have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Billing
Coordinator III.Position Summary:The Billing Coordinator III
ensures the proper preparation and accountability of charts for the
hospital physician billing. Acts as a liaison to internal and
external customers. May provide support to the medical director and
provider group for multiple lines of business. - Works with the
billing coordinator, appropriate staff, and available resources to
identify and obtain missing charts, dictation, physician
documentation and other information necessary for professional
and/or facility coding. Functions may include training and other
- Provides technical expertise to new site coordinators and
assists them with problem solving as needed.
- Provides coverage of site coordinators when necessary due to
vacation, extended sick time or emergencies.
- Provides training for designated employees who perform the
batching functions. Provides on-site staff with feedback and
retraining, when appropriate.
- Assists with scheduling functions as needed by acting as
liaison between scheduler and provider for shift coverage and help
ensure accurate reflection of time worked
- Assists with patient complaints by documenting and forwarding
to the site medical director and/or hospital personnel as
- Sends rounding lists to all pertinent parties as needed.
- Assists departments with obtaining provider signatures
- Ensures proper procedures are followed for required reporting,
Monitor SharePoint (i.e., Daily Census and Provider
- Provides weekly feedback to Billing Supervisors on status of
site issues, i.e. chart flow issues, signature issues, etc.
- Assists with completion of death certificates as needed
- Reads and abides by the company's code of conduct, ethics
statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other
corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate
compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment, or
other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting
policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use
the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or
Legal Department to do so
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and
ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED. Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in an administrative role
in the medical field and/or equivalent combination of education or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High computer aptitude, including knowledge of Excel, Word, and
other Windows applications.
- Knowledge of Account Tracker and Volume Tracker
- Experience with medical billing and coding
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple functions and deadlines
- Demonstrates capability to meet new and stressful situations
and demands in diplomatic manner.If you are ready to join an
exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join
our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package. -Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify
to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. Envision
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#CB
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, San Luis Obispo , BILLING COORDINATOR III, Accounting, Auditing , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!