QuickBooks Live Expert Bookkeeper - Work From Home
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Join Our Virtual Bookkeeping Network!
At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world.
QuickBooks Live Expert Bookkeeper's support that mission to our
QuickBooks Live customers by: providing valuable guidance,
instilling trust and confidence, and building relationships with
clients, all while using state of the art tools and technology.
Your strength as a QuickBooks Live Bookkeeper will allow you to
empower and educate people so that they can lead better lives, and
get one step closer to financial freedom. As a virtual employee,
you can decide whether you prefer to work from your home or your
office, and flexible scheduling means you have a variety of shifts
to choose from!
We are changing the way that people do their bookkeeping, and
providing world-class support from experts across the United
States. The way that we support our customers is changing, and we
want you to be a part of it! Our Bookkeeper experts are agile;
continually learning, working, and providing guidance in new and
exciting ways.What you'll bring
- Experience: 5+ years domain experience (contingent upon
domain). Experience using bookkeeping software.
- Degree: 4 year degree preferred
- Credentials/Certifications: QB Pro Certification Required
(QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor)
- Skills: High degree of customer service, attention to detail,
ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong written and verbal
communication skills. Moderate computer/software skills.
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer
operations and software.
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated internet
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with
customers through video and audio tools in a way that is
professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written &
spoken) a plus
For internal use: qbl
How you will lead
This is a virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our
state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to
interact with customers
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that
instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep
knowledge and expertise
- Communicates directly with customers, answering specific domain
questions (written & oral)
- Performs domain expert services (bookkeeping/accounting
- Reviews information input by customers for accuracy
- Researches regulations to support adviceIf you are a Colorado
Keywords: Intuit, San Luis Obispo , QuickBooks Live Expert Bookkeeper - Work From Home, Accounting, Auditing , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!