Citation XLS First Office (Full-Time)
Company: ACI Jet
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 5, 2018
The San Luis Obispo based Citation XLS First Officer is responsible for performing duties as a Part 91/135 aircraft pilot in a safe and efficient manner. This position will include operating applicable type rated aircraft on behalf of ACI Jet's 135 Certificate while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with ACI Jet's employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties.
The Citation XLS First Officer reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
- Operates ACI Jet aircraft in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all company rules and regulations, manufacturers' limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and any other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight.
- Coordinate with ACI Jet Flight Dispatch personnel to ensure that the goals and objectives relating to assigned flight operations are achieved and carried out in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Provide unparalleled courtesy, professionalism and customer service to ACI Jet Charter clients and owners.
- Ensures that Electronic Flight Bag(s) (EFB) are kept current with the latest navigation and application dates.
- Remain knowledgeable relative to the applicable portions of the ACI Jet Air Carrier Operations Manual (ACOM).
- Thoroughly review and acknowledge revisions to the ACOM in a timely manner.
- Ensure that a proper preflight inspection has been accomplished prior to takeoff including but not limited to the aircraft, its publications, documentation, equipment, passenger service items, fuel, weather conditions at destination, enroute, alternate airports and departure points, customs, permits, and airport/runway suitability.
- Report any and all deviations or violations of any rule to the Chief Pilot while dispatched on an ACI Jet flight.
- Report any and all mechanical irregularities to the Director of Maintenance in accordance with ACI Jet's approved Minimum Equipment List and other applicable policies and procedures.
- Review all "Flight Releases", new or amended, received from dispatch and make a determination of whether the flight, or series of flights can be initiated, conducted, or terminated safely in accordance with the authorizations, limitations, and procedures approved in ACI Jet's Operations Specifications, ACOM, appropriate regulations, and any additional 3rd party requirements.
- Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with dispatch personnel, maintenance personnel, line service and other ACI Jet personnel.
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in ACI Jet's SQMS program.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Total Time: Minimum 1,500 hours total time; minimum 500 hours multi-engine.
- Must have a current and valid Pilot's Certificate with an English proficient endorsement.
- Must have a valid ATP rating or have successfully completed the written portion.
- Must be able to maintain a First Class Medical.
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States Passport
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be a highly motivated and organized.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, sit and stand for extended periods.
- No violation of FAA regulations within the last five (5) years.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check, criminal history check and drug test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Prior FAR Part 91/135 experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or have 3-5 years of professional aviation experience.
- Gulfstream, Cessna, and Bombardier flight training.
This position is a DOT Safety Sensitive position which will require placement in a random drug test pool.
Citation XLS First Officers perform on-call duties and will require the candidate to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Keywords: ACI Jet, San Luis Obispo , Citation XLS First Office (Full-Time), Administration, Clerical , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!