Company: Sleep Number
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: January 11, 2022
OverviewThis is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail
sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an
innovative, team-oriented learning environment. Our proprietary
products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and
relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong
relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail Sales
Managers convey a passion for our products and our customers, as
well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team
- Ensure a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven
sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and
lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will
deliver "the best sleep of their life."
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and
effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as
promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely,
relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and
sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company
policies and team effectiveness.
- Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market
awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive
for results. Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted,
successful "Sleep Experts" and consistently exceeding sales
- Sleep Number Sales Managers are self-motivated leaders who
think big, always do the right thing and play to win.
- 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership
experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals,
preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
- Prior success recruiting, training, engaging and retaining top
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive
demonstrations, iPad); technology engagers and early adopters
- Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work
environment; committed to continuous improvement.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to
demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional
education and training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidaysSleep Number is an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and
promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on
race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender,
gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy,
childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or
childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic
information (including testing and characteristics), veteran
status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Sleep Number, San Luis Obispo , Store Manager, Executive , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!