Assistant Property Manager (Vintage at SLO)
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: January 22, 2023
CURRENT WINN EMPLOYEES SHOULD APPLY THROUGH THIS INTERNAL
The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Manager in
managing all aspects of a 105-unit, market rent property including
leasing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, service requests,
and customer service.
This position is offering $21.00 hourly
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, enforce the collection
policy and initiate legal action when required.
- Facilitate all aspects of apartment leasing: touring with
prospective residents, processing applications, recertifications
and negotiating lease renewals.
- Provide exceptional customer service, respond timely to
resident issues and complaints, and promote positive resident
- Under the supervision of the Property Manager, assist in all
facets of physical and financial Management as needed and assigned.
Act as Property Manager in the absence of the Manager for specified
amounts of time.
- Prepare financial reports for the Property Manager as well as
resident correspondence, and recertification notices.
- Monitor the flow of accounts payable from issuing purchase
orders to processing invoices.
- Plan and organize 1 to 2 monthly events for residents
- Work schedule: Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience in leasing/property
management, preferably multi-family
- Affordable housing, tax credit (LIHTC/TCAC) experience a
- Previous experience organizing and planning events for
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy office
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, independent and a self-starter
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan
options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education
reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized
leader in property management and development. Our team members are
committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our
growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their
best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard
work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states
and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and
a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market
rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR,
accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn
will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're
individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work
Keywords: WinnCompanies, San Luis Obispo , Assistant Property Manager (Vintage at SLO), Executive , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!