Manager, Compensation -
Company: MINDBODY, Inc
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 5, 2018
We Live By Our Core Values
- Recognizing that each of us is completely free to wake up tomorrow and be just a little bit better.
- Aware that MINDBODY must evolve to remain relevant and useful to the world.
- Questioning the status quo, not accepting "...because it's always been that way" as sufficient.
Who we are:
From our CEO's garage to ever-expanding offices around the world, MINDBODY has grown rapidly since its founding in 2001. Knowing that technology never stands still, MINDBODY is continuously evolving and is committed to hiring talented, passionate people to join our wellness revolution.
How you'll contribute:
You'll contribute to design, development, implementation, communication and administration of compensation programs, ensuring programs are aligned with MINDBODY's Global Compensation Strategy. You'll partner with other departments in the design, calculation and evaluation of sales incentive compensation plans. This role will also work through complex issues and projects independently as well as collaboratively with cross functional team members.
You'll manage the job architecture program, including job descriptions, job leveling and job evaluation. Establish salary structures, develop salary budgets and prepare policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of competitive and progressive employee compensation.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in compensation, including compensation plan design
- 2+ years' management experience
- Experience working in SaaS environment preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) strongly preferred
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to inspire confidence in executive teams to follow the recommended direction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work effectively with highly sensitive data
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude to identify opportunities for change, identify alternative best practice solutions and anticipate future problems and opportunities
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills as well as proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, communicates, and administers the organization's compensation strategy as it relates to base pay and incentives, consistent with the company's compensation philosophy
- Directs, guides and develops staff. Responsibilities include selecting and developing team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, coaching, motivating and disciplining team members; addressing concerns and resolving problems
- Manages the global sales compensation processes including the design, development, implementation, and ongoing administration of sales incentive compensation programs which drive desired behaviors that are aligned with MINDBODY's corporate objectives. Oversees the enhancement and maintenance of commissions tools, reporting, and predictive analytics.
- Guides the promotion and compensation change process related to performance appraisal, merit, and position changes
- Ensures through audits, analysis and reports that all compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and maximize workforce productivity and efficiency
- Ensures compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits
- All other duties as assigned
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to live and work in one of California's most desirable towns, San Luis Obispo. You'll be steps away from the beach, trails, vineyards, and more Central Coast adventures.
- Competitive compensation combined with generous benefits and a company culture that's committed to the spirit of "Woo Hoo!," remembering to have fun no matter how stressful the moment may be.
And much more! Check out additional perks & benefits here.
Keywords: MINDBODY, Inc, San Luis Obispo , Manager, Compensation -, Executive , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!