Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Company: MINDBODY, Inc
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: February 15, 2019
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY: Lifecycle Marketing is responsible for account growth, and client retention. This position is heading up the Lifecycle marketing program initiatives to improve engagement, drive account growth and reduce customer attrition.
As the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing you will work with both internal and external partners to drive engagement, nurture loyalty and advocacy while reducing churn and maximizing activation and revenue from software customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 4+ years in the SaaS environment
- 4+ years of management experience; both managing and developing a team
- 4+ years in operational engagement or retention marketing role
- Proven experience using at least two of these channels: email, push notifications, in-app, SMS and/or remarketing; familiarity with email platforms (Marketing Cloud), tracking, analytic tools (e.g. Kahuna, Google Analytics)
- Proven ability synthesizing funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate)
- Experience in the ideation of emails, landing pages, and CTAs, designing and executing A/B tests, and drawing actionable conclusions from results.
- Excellent creativity, sense of visual design, and ability to produce compelling copy, with great attention to detail
- Experience implementing and optimizing a marketing automation platform
- Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
- Able to "roll up your sleeves" to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a "big-picture" view
- Goal driven and comfortable developing targets and long term goals and measures for program performance
- Ability to manage through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the activation, retention, transactional and referral portions of the user funnel for in-product messaging, email, website, social media, events, and influencers
- Develop relationships with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Partnerships, Events, Customer Success and Sales to build process, strategy and lifecycle roadmap
- Partner with various departments to dive into client data and identify the key drop-offs in the customer journey and lifecycle communications; identify key opportunities to engage our users with targeted messaging
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve retention, product usage and revenue strategies and campaigns to drive incremental customer response and engagement
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Research and Insights teams to translate value propositions into effective positioning and customer messaging to deliver value to customers.
- Partner with Marketing Research to map out the customer mindset and persona as it relates to where the customer is at within the various lifecycle stages
- Partner with Content Marketing and Education to map a content marketing strategy to each client lifecycle segment
- Develop revenue, retention and engagement strategies through relevant, targeted messaging and increased user engagement
- Play critical role in the migration of existing customer journeys to throughout marketing automation platform
- Establish closed-loop reporting and share out results and learnings to the broader groups
- Identify areas of risk and develop plans to communicate and mitigate those risks
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Keywords: MINDBODY, Inc, San Luis Obispo , Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Executive , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!