Company: Entegris, Inc.
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: October 8, 2019
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values: People AccountabilityCreativity
- Lead the team to design, deliver, and optimize quality systems
for gas purification systems that enable production of some of the
most important semiconductor devices in the world.
- With the fast pace of innovation in the semiconductor industry
you must build a zero-defect mindset and a data driven culture of
continuous improvement in pursuit of efficiency, predictability,
- Our ideal candidate can look forward to managing the plant
quality team and working closely with a multi-disciplined team to
solve complex problems and deliver internal and external customer
- We expect you will collaborate, share, and be ready to grow in
a team that partners closely with its customers.
- Create and lead an empowered work force that is focused on
continuous improvement and achieves performance through the
application of best practices in areas such as risk-based thinking,
product control, product qualification and validation, product
evaluation, and change management
- Be a transformational leader, influencing your team and
cross-functional partners to optimize best practices to achieve our
strategic quality initiatives and to meet or exceed customer
- Take responsibility for quality activities from raw materials
to end customer satisfaction while expanding the concept of
"quality ownership" throughout the organization. This includes
validation and qualification of new products and changes, product
release, customer complaint resolution, and continual improvement
of our products and business processes
- Be ready to learn. Entegris is committed to continual learning,
and this position includes the opportunity for ongoing training and
offers a range of career development opportunities that allow for
international leadership exposure and influence up to the executive
- Ability to lead by example and work side-by-side with your
cross-functional peers, your team, and others in the
- Proven track record of driving improvements within and across
- Effective application of risk-based thinking
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and mentor others in
the use of various statistical and quality tools
- Ability to lead problem solving teams that include driving to
root cause & implementing change to eliminate chances of
- Strong persuasive communication skills that influence the team
and internal and external customers to adopt improvements in our
products and processes
- Minimally a bachelor's degree in engineering or related
- Minimally 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
with a significant amount of time successfully leading quality
related activities. Capital equipment experience desired.
- Achieving the best possible outcome with integrity and
collaborative leadership and building a cohesive team
- Taking responsibility for self and team and delivering to
commitments. Focusing on team success and assuming accountability
for team results
- Effectively utilizing a range of tools and resources to get
things done and being open to trying new methods
- Creating new solutions and inspiring others.
- Establishing a track record of success
- Executing consistently and finding ways to add new valueOur
total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., San Luis Obispo , Quality Manager, Executive , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!