Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent
Registered Nurses (RN) with good time management for a full-time
home health contract positions in San Luis Obispo, CA. In this
position, choose your vacation days, and ensure your holidays off.
We offer consistent contracts that begin at 13 weeks long and can
be extended year round. For this specific contract, you are paid
per hour, not just per visit!
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we
can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies
in the nation.
Hourly Comp: $54-$57
Total Comp: $28,080.00 - $29,640.00
Walk Through: No
**Local travel stipends for those who qualify**
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
- Primary functions of the Registered Nurse are to administer
skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of
residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team,
patient/family and referring agency and assume the responsibility
for coordination of care.
1. Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and
emergent situations to identify the physical, psychosocial and
environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record,
case conference, team report and evaluations.
2. Implement, develop, document and evaluate the Plan of Care (POC)
to ensure quality and continuity of care.
3. Obtain data on physical, psychological, social, spiritual and
cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status
and incorporate that data in to the Plan of Care (POC).
4. Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with
appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so
that all visits, contacts, problems, plans, actions and goals are
accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they
5. Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the Patient (OSHA).
6. Educates patients and/or their families regarding care, diet,
medications, home safety, etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to
the age, condition, culture and assessed learning-readiness of the
patient and/or family members. Consistently teaches and promotes
7. Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/STNA/LVN to
ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
8. Assess and reassess pain. Utilize appropriate pain management
techniques. Educate the patient and family regarding pain
9. Arranges referrals to appropriate agencies when need exists.
10. Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements
of third party payer.
11. Performs on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services
to patients/families as assigned.
12. Provides effective communication and serves as a liaison to
patients/family, team members, administration, physicians and other
health care professionals.
13. Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings when
necessary and appropriate.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- BLS issued through American Heart Association-Required
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- 2 years of previous home health experience Required
- Homecare Homebase Software Experience - Required
- OASIS Experience - Required
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse - Required
- CHPN certification - Preferred
- Proof of current CPR certification - Required
- Current driver's license - Required
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance - Required
- 1-2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care
setting - Required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, San Luis Obispo , Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health, Healthcare , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!