Staff Psychiatrist - Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF)
Company: Traditions Behavioral Health
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in San Luis Obispo,
California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by
San Luis Obispo County – San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo County provides integrated mental health services
to adults and older adults with a serious mental illness and
serious emotional disturbance. The county works in collaboration
with the community to provide services necessary to improve and
maintain the health and safety of individuals and families affected
by mental illness and/or substance abuse. Services are designed to
assist in the recovery process to achieve the highest quality of
life by providing culturally competent, strength based coupled with
client and family centered strategies utilizing best practices.
This includes wrap around services to help residents with an
intensive case management team that works with program participants
on a variety of rehabilitation services.
Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF)
- 16-bed PHF (the only PHF facility in San Luis Obispo
- 16-hour shifts (7 AM - 11 PM) in the PHF, 7 days per
- 4-hours in the ED, seeing emergent medication needs of open
cases from any clinic, 7 days per week
- Daily hospital consults via telepsychiatry to assess patients
who have been placed on a 5150 hold
- Daily shift report
- Daily rounds on all PHF patients
- Treatment Team meetings on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays
- Peer Review - review of chart notes of Medical Staff
- Licensed to provide 72 hours of psychiatric evaluation and
- Subsequent 14 day holds may be enacted if the individual
continues to meet medical necessity criteria.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Attractive 401K and Company Match
- PTO & CME Accrual
- San Luis Obispo is a city in California's Central Coast region.
On Mission Plaza, the Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is a 1700s
Spanish mission with a museum. Nearby, pieces of chewed gum cover
the walls of Bubblegum Alley. Vendors selling produce, flowers and
food take over Higuera Street for the Downtown SLO Farmers' Market.
The San Luis Obispo Museum of Art focuses on work by contemporary
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Traditions Behavioral Health, San Luis Obispo , Staff Psychiatrist - Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF), Healthcare , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!