Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opportunity in California's Beautiful Central Coast
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: August 1, 2022
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring
with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading
national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60
hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional
sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for an additional Primary Care Physician
to join our amazing team in San Luis Obispo, California.
As a Primary Care Physician in the California Central Coast, you
will not only live and practice in a picturesque area, but you will
also help fulfill a tremendous community need.
You will have access to a highly sophisticated medical community of
specialists and hospitals. The ideal candidate is a compassionate
individual that has a passion for treating patients with chronic
and/or complex conditions and is looking to truly be a part of a
· Full-time, employed opportunity with our statewide medical
foundation – Available Immediately!
· Monday-Friday, regular business hours – No weekends required
· Administrative time available during the work week as needed
· Outpatient only – we have an established hospitalist group to
help with all inpatient needs
· Call is phone only – 1:6 rotation
· Established practice with a strong referral network
About Our Statewide Foundation:
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome
challenges that go beyond patient care. That's why we developed our
statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with
everything you need to help you achieve your personal and
· A competitive financial package
· Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability,
401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance,
· Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can
focus on patient care
· In-house billing, coding, collections, website development,
marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
· A distinguished network of providers who are committed to
providing our patients with outstanding care and service at every
Quality is at the core of everything that we do. We have a culture
of service and innovation that values teamwork and creates new
solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
About San Luis Obispo, California:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Central
Coast of California is truly a hidden gem. Lush vineyards and
golden sunlight beckon as they welcome you to San Luis Obispo
County. Rich in charm and beauty with shimmering beaches, world
renowned vineyards, lush forests, and rolling hills with gorgeous
vistas, create a one-of-a-kind backdrop. In addition, we have great
weather, terrific recreational opportunities and we are blessed
with an excellent school system including Cal Poly, a top-rated
University located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all
over the country.
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Peds
· California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State
· Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to
· Must be comfortable treating patients with chronic and/or complex
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to provide J1
waivers at this time and does not qualify as an H1b cap-exempt
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact
information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Please, no agency solicitation.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, San Luis Obispo , Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opportunity in California's Beautiful Central Coast, Healthcare , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!