Outpatient Child Psychiatrist
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 17, 2023
OUTPATIENT Child PSYCHIATRIST Our Outpatient Child Psychiatrists
provide continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the
promotion of optimal mental health, prevention and treatment of
psychiatric disorders, and health maintenance to children and
adolescents. This includes the assessment, diagnosis, and
management of mental health problems and psychiatric disorders as
well as the prescription and management of
medication.Education/experience required: Experience in a
psychiatric setting, CA License preferred.Typical Duties &
- Thorough initial psychiatric evaluation of the patient leading
to a differential diagnosis and treatment plan of care.
- Knowledge of and adherence to professionally accepted standards
of care such as treatment guidelines put out by the American
Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) or equivalent
practice standards of care.
- Maintain a customer-oriented approach to meeting patient needs
in an expedient manner, involving the family in the plan of care as
- Maintain confidentiality and patient privacy.
- Document care provided meeting standards for chart
- Seek consultations as appropriate, act as a consultant as
- Take an active role in contributing to the improvement of
- Maintain an effective panel size and is responsible for an
average of 15 patient visits per day.
- It is desirable that the psychiatrist would supervise up to 2
mid-level practitioners for which a competitive stipend would be
- $230000 + per year
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., San Luis Obispo , Outpatient Child Psychiatrist, Healthcare , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!