Respiratory Therapist NICU Full Time Nights $20K Sign on Bonus
Company: Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Respiratory Therapist - RT
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including amatching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generoustuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.As the largest hospital in San Luis Obispo County, SierraVista Regional Medical Center strives to produce optimal outcomes andexceptional patient experiences to the community it serves. With 164 beds andhundreds of physicians, Sierra Vista puts advanced technology into the hands ofexperienced medical specialists to deliver quality healthcare to Central Coastresidents and visitors. Its distinct, high-level services includeneurosurgery, orthopedics, obstetrics, perinatology (high-risk pregnancy), neonatology(high-risk newborn care), pediatrics and trauma. Sierra Vista houses thelargest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit between Santa Barbara andSalinas, the only dedicated pediatric unit in San Luis Obispo County and servesas the county's designated trauma center. Sierra Vista is recognized as aleader in orthopedics, cancer care and is a Joint Commission accredited primarystroke center. Sierra Vista is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and hasbeen serving the community since 1959.
Position SummaryAdminister respiratory care to patients in an acute care setting in accordance with department policy and procedure. Provides care to all patients in the following areas (but not limited to) Critical Care areas, sub- acute areas, Peds, NICU, L/D, the outpatient departments, and the Emergency Department.
- RCPKnowledge & Skiills
- Graduate of an approved Respiratory Therapy Program.
- Able to perform arterial puncture and arterial blood gas analyses.
- Skilled in ventilator management, NPPV, CPAP, IPPV, IPV, CPR, aerosol administration, Incentive Spirometry, oxygen administration, airway management ( includes mechanical suctioning devices ), Chest Physiotherapy, Sputum Induction, Acquiring patient EKG's, and simple spirometries.
- Orientation to care of the pediatric patient and annual competencies addressing the care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults.
- At least 2 years neonatal Intubation and transport experience required.Job:Respiratory TherapyPrimary Location:San Luis Obispo, CaliforniaFacility:Sierra Vista Regional Medical CenterJob Type:Full-timeShift Type:NightsEmployment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, San Luis Obispo , Respiratory Therapist NICU Full Time Nights $20K Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!