Company: AAA Automobile Club of Southern California
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: March 28, 2019
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to
join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right
place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the
national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by
common mission and common values of excellent member service. With
more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary
service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing
membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking
to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic
organization. You will find that being part of a very successful
team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a Sales Clerk
to provide clerical and member service support to the Auto Club's
Sales team in our AAA Branch Office. Diverse duties include general
clerical duties, processing insurance and membership payments,
updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify,
and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone
and/or in writing.
- May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary.
- Track and report payments, bills and credits as
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications
Reception/Greeting, Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support, Frontline
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in
Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire
various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles's Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.'To apply
for this position please CLICK HERE
Keywords: AAA Automobile Club of Southern California, San Luis Obispo , Sales Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!