Company: Nesco Resource
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Human Resources Admin Support
Under general supervision, assists in the coordination of the human
relations function for the manufacturing facility. The purpose of
this position is to provide onsite administrative support and
services that facilitate file management and organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Under supervision sorting of files to include I-9
- File records of hires, terminations, attendance, promotions,
transfers, and incidents.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
Education and Work History:
- Minimum High school degree or GED required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Human Relations departmental
type work within a manufacturing or sales environment
- Prior experience in a union environment is preferred, but not
- There is no need for computer use on this project as it will be
focusing on the organization of paper files and records.
No lifting is required. This location's HR department is currently
receiving numerous additional projects and there is potential to
have added projects that may lengthen the assignment, however, this
is not guaranteed.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, San Luis Obispo , HR Rep, Human Resources , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!