Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: September 9, 2018
USA-CA-San Luis Obispo-San Luis Obispo - Information Technology
"Offering educational opportunities to help consumers understand and leverage access to credit can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and quality of life."
- John Danaher (EVP - Consumer Interactive)
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- At least eight years of software engineering experience with Java/J2EE and UI technologies
- At least four years of designing software and architecting solutions with SOA design patterns and content management systems
- Proficiency in creating UML and BPMN modeling language diagrams
- Previous experience in creating POCs for bringing in new technologies
What we'd prefer to see:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Prior experience with Unix, Oracle, and JBoss or WebLogic application servers
Impact you'll make:
- You'll be responsible for the architecture and technical design of complex software applications for TransUnion Interactive (TUI)
- You'll play a critical role in designing new TUI applications with our Product Development partners, vendors, and engineers
- You'll be responsible for understanding the architecture of existing TUI systems and applying that knowledge to support, maintain, enhance, and migrate legacy systems to new platforms
- You'll research and analyze new technologies for use by TUI (IDE's, libraries, etc.) through Proof of Concepts
- You'll identify and communicate cross-functional or 3rd party issues to manager or appropriate authority for action. You'll be expected to follow through on all design issues to successful resolution.
- You'll translate business requirements into technical design documents and supporting artifacts
- You'll assist engineering and operation teams in debugging critical production problems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- provided by Dice Agile, Application Servers, Architecture, Business Requirements, Content Management, Development, IDE, J2EE, Java, Java Architect, Libraries, Manager, Management, Modeling, Oracle, Research, UML, Unix
Keywords: TransUnion, San Luis Obispo , Java Architect, IT / Software / Systems , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!