Current College Students - SAP Concur iXp Intern- Machine Learning Job
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: February 21, 2019
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROJECT:
SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP's global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP:
1. CULTURE OF COLLABORATION: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. PROJECT-DRIVEN EXPERIENCE: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.--
3. GAIN VISIBILITY: With iXp in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
The Tripit Datamapper Development team is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to join the team for a 10 week internship based in San Francisco, CA. In this role, you will research machine learning techniques that can be applied to identifying and extracting travel data from boutique hotel emails.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
POSITION TITLE:--SAP Concur iXp Intern- Machine Learning--
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
EXPECTED START DATE TO END DATE: June 10, 2019 - August 16, 2019
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Experiment with real data and NLP techniques to produce a system for information extraction.
- Perform experiments with our current techniques for information extraction (CRF, LSTM/RNN) Suggest and evaluate additional information extraction techniques
- Contribute improvements to the usability and availability of our data sources
- Share knowledge of current trends in machine learning.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical
and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: SAP, San Luis Obispo , Current College Students - SAP Concur iXp Intern- Machine Learning Job, IT / Software / Systems , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!