Company: LAZ Parking
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Want to hear something crazy* Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%* PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of
parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we re
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say parking is our
industry but people are our passion. Our mission is to create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients . If you
re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Lot Attendant will create a welcoming atmosphere for our
customers and clients. This Lot Attendant will greet the public in
a manner consistent with the LAZ Way, serving as a representative
displaying; honesty, integrity, accountability, teamwork, and
demonstrating excellent communication skills.
* Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence
and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a
rapport with the customer base
* Complete all required paperwork and reports accurately and
efficiently to account for any and all collected parking
* Assist customers in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office;
help direct traffic.
* Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier
customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude,
and willingness to help at all times.
* Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
* Keep parking location clean sweeping, wiping down surfaces and
equipment, empting trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs,
* Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to
ensure appropriate access to customers.
* Be in correct LAZ Parking uniform, on time, and ready to work
* Work with and without supervision and follow directions of
supervisors when requests are made.
* Inform all people loitering to move off property or call
non-emergency number for police support.
* Make sure the location is safe and take care of any potential
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Experience working in a customer service environment is
* Strong customer service skills and abilities.
* Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never
Ever Give Up Attitude).
* Ability to work independently and multi-task.
* Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of the organization and outside customers and clientele.
* Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business
* Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
* Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility locations.
* Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
* Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
* Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
* Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
* Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time
(95-100% of shift) - no sitting is allowed.
* Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check and
pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment
practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide
equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age,
genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and
other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. No question in our application process
is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's
consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, San Luis Obispo , Lot Attendant, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!