Palliative Care Nurse (RN)
Company: Central Coast Home Health & Hospice
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Central Coast Home Health is a fast-growing and locally owned
organization with an excellent reputation throughout San Luis
Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. As we grow, we are now seeking a
part time or full time Palliative Care Case Manager to join our
team in the San Luis Obispo & SLO Coast area.
The Nurse will be responsible for assessing patient needs,
diagnosing new issues, actively managing and treating symptoms,
including social, psychological and physical, as well as evaluating
the plan for effectiveness.
The regular work schedule is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM with
occasional weekends on call.
NO Night Call!
- Current California RN License
- At least one year of professional nursing experience
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- Home Health and/or Hospice experience preferred
- Reliable vehicle to drive for work
- Current Driver's license and clean driving record
- Have and maintain auto insurance coverage
- Comfortable working independently in a home-visit setting
- Must be able to effectively communicate with elderly and
chronically ill patients and families
We offer competitive pay and a $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for full
time hires, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and
sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible self-scheduling,
easy to use web based EMR system on iPads, in-house continuing
education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send
your resume for consideration. For more information about our
company, please visit our website at
Keywords: Central Coast Home Health & Hospice, San Luis Obispo , Palliative Care Nurse (RN), Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!