Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 31, 2021
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Bulk Clerk provides prompt,
friendly, and knowledgeable service to help customers make their
selections. They prepare, weigh, package, label, and stock bulk
products. The Bulk Clerk also helps maintain display standards and
accurate pricing signage in the department.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Help maintain a clean, sanitized, and organized department and
- Assist with inventory tasks, including unloading, stocking,
facing, merchandising, and rotating product with particular
attention paid to code dates.
- Stay informed on weekly sales and ad items to help direct
customers to products in the department and throughout the
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, organization
skills, time management skills, willingness to learn about
products, and help educate customers.
- Take direction, communicate, and collaborate effectively with
- Adhere to all safety, health, and compliance regulations.
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure products are fresh and
available to customers.
- Help maintain equipment in a safe working environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
position. Shift schedules include 8-10 hours with scheduled
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some
nights, weekends, and holidays preferred.
- Able to lift 55 pounds between 6 inches and 34 inches off the
ground. Lifting heavier items is occasionally required.
- Pushing and pulling carts of merchandise is common throughout a
typical day. Push and pull force required ranges from 40 pounds to
- Stand on hard surfaces continuously, walk up to 1 mile, reach
vertically to access upper levels, and transfer items
- Wear PPE consistent with the task assignment, including but not
limited to non-slip, closed-toe shoes, long pants, and gloves
(latex and or cut-resistant).
- Tools and equipment used include, but are not limited to,
scales, scooper, bag liners, step ladder, u-boat carts, buggy, box
cutter, duster, and broom.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a
comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These
programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career
growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your
household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedule -
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may
apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan
with a generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical
plans - Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital
indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation
and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh
food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on
customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves
the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and
requirements to meet business and organizational needs as
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with
California law, please see here for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, San Luis Obispo , Bulk Clerk, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!