Company: Dignity Health
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (PHC), a service of Dignity
Health, is a non-profit clinic organization comprised of more than
40 community health centers located on the Central Coast in cities
throughout Northern Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County,
and Ventura County. Our experienced doctors and family health
centers provide a wide range of health care services that include
family care as well as a number of specialty health care services.
As a Dignity Health member, PHC is a part of Dignity Health Central
Coast's award-winning network of outstanding hospitals, imaging
centers, laboratories, post-acute centers, and expert
In keeping with the Pacific Central Coast Health Center's
philosophy, under the direction and supervision of the Operational
and/or Medical Director, the medical assistant will assist licensed
medical staff in the preparation of patients for delivery of
services utilizing basic administrative clerical and technical
- Completion of a medical assistant training program.
- Medical Assistants hired prior to November 1, 2019 will be
- Must have completed a medical assistant training program.
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to move quickly from one task to another
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, staff and
- Ability to take instructions, comprehend and follow through
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and follow written and oral
instructions in English.
- Will have direct patient contact.
- Computer literate with the ability to type accurately at a
- 1-3 years medical assistant experience preferred.
- Experience preferred in area of clinic specialty
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant preferred.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
Keywords: Dignity Health, San Luis Obispo , Medical Assistant, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!