Company: Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Dignity Healths Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (PHC) is a
non-profit Community clinic organization comprised of more than 40
health centers located primarily from Ventura to Templeton,
spanning the coast. Our experienced physicians and advanced
practice providers offer a wide range of primary and specialty care
services. PHC is a part of Dignity Health Central Coasts
award-winning network of outstanding hospitals, imaging centers,
laboratories, and post-acute services.
In keeping with the Pacific Central Coast Health Center's
philosophy, under the direction and supervision of the Operational
and/or Medical Director, the medical assistant will assist licensed
medical staff in the preparation of patients for delivery of
services utilizing basic administrative clerical and technical
- Completion of a medical assistant training program.
- Medical Assistants hired prior to November 1, 2019 will be
- Must have completed a medical assistant training program.
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to move quickly from one task to another
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, staff and
- Ability to take instructions, comprehend and follow through
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehendand follow written and oral
instructions in English.
- Will have direct patient contact.
- Computer literate with the ability to type accurately at a
- 1-3 years medical assistant experience preferred.
- Experience preferred in area of clinic specialty
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant preferred.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking
Keywords: Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, San Luis Obispo , Medical Assistant, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!