RN Med Surg Part Time 2 Rotating
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As the largest hospital in San Luis Obispo County, Sierra Vista
Regional Medical Center strives to produce optimal outcomes and
exceptional patient experiences to the community it serves. With
164 beds and hundreds of physicians, Sierra Vista puts advanced
technology into the hands of experienced medical specialists to
deliver quality healthcare to Central Coast residents and visitors.
Its distinct, high-level services include neurosurgery,
orthopedics, obstetrics, perinatology (high-risk pregnancy),
neonatology (high-risk newborn care), pediatrics and trauma. Sierra
Vista houses the largest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
between Santa Barbara and Salinas, the only dedicated pediatric
unit in San Luis Obispo County and serves as the county's
designated trauma center. Sierra Vista is recognized as a leader in
orthopedics, cancer care and is a Joint Commission accredited
primary stroke center. Sierra Vista is fully accredited by The
Joint Commission and has been serving the community since 1959.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching
401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous
tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select
- Perform the professional functions of a Registered Nurse in
assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of
- Coordinate, manage, provide and delegate patient care.
- Responsible for meeting the established Standards of Nursing
Practice, and promoting cooperation among the health care
- In addition, the Registered Nurse shall meet personal
accountabilities as defined in the Tenet Target 100 standards of
Service, People, Quality, Growth and Cost.
Education/ Training/ Experience
- Graduate of a school of nursing
Basic computer skills.
- Preferred: One-year recent acute care RN experience
- Current California RN license
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, San Luis Obispo , RN Med Surg Part Time 2 Rotating, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!