Posted on: October 14, 2021
Does this position interest you? You should
apply even if you don't match every single requirement!
We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling
career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place
you'll ever work.
The Warehouse Delivery Driver
keeps Safelite on the move. From leading daily shipping and
receiving efforts to delivering inventory orders, our retail
locations, Mobile Glass Shops, and other retailers depend on these
dedicated professionals to provide vehicle glass repair and
replacement services across the nation.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay $19.80/hour
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days
and a belief in work-life balance.
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition
- Paid training and all the tools and resources
you'll need to be successful.
- An actual marketplace to meet your health,
wealth, life and legal needs - https://www.safelitebenefits.com
What You'll Do
- Receive, log, and stock incoming automotive
glass, accessories, and supply items.
- Fill customer invoices with appropriate
- Deliver inventory to Safelite / Belron U.S.
locations and other automotive glass retail shops.
- Inspect inventory for defects, scratches, or
- Organize, clean and maintain warehouse space
and company vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School
- Valid state-issued driver's
- The ability to obtain a material
handling / power equipment certification following on the job
- The ability to operate a Safelite
van, following all safety, cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and
maintain a safe driving record.
- Flexibility with hours and days
trained/worked, as workloads fluctuate.
- Comfort working outside in a
variety of weather conditions.
- Present a professional appearance
and wear personal protective equipment.
- Physical requirements: lifting
and carrying up to 75 lbs. for short periods, working at elevated
heights, remaining on your feet for extended periods.
To review and consider your
application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To
understand what is collected and why, carefully review the
Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application.
We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any
characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon
request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need
assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies:
Safelite Group does not accept
and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach
from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and
approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for
Keywords: Safelite, San Luis Obispo , Warehouse Associate, Other , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!