Company: System One
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionMOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Permit
Coordinator in the San Luis Obispo, CA, Southern Coast area!Since
1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey
engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom
providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the
industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service
delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology
and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering,
design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and
wireless telecommunications companies.Overview The Fiber Permit
Tech will play an important role in the team ensuring quality and
timely deliveries of our services building fiber to our customers
in the Southern Coast Area San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and
Ventura Counties. Under supervision prepare pole applications and
ROW permits for approval by the permitting authority. Outside plant
construction and project management skills with the ability to work
independently, sufficient experience with computers and the ability
to use the applicable software that is used enabling a successful
- Complete estimates for enterprise commercial projects.
- Plan routes from the current network finding the best route to
permit to the customer location
- Work with the construction lead.
- Prepare all permits for; Railroads, Caltrans, Cities, Counties
and Utilities ensuring timely permit approval.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings.
- Under the direction of the Construction Lead perform site
pre-inspections and post- construction audits.
- Work with many different resources; implementation team,
network engineers, field personnel and contractors to ensure
quality and timely delivery of our services.
- Learn how to prepare construction proposals for the sales
- Assist in troubleshooting fiber circuits and other
- Help the Construction Lead with as build documentation updating
the Fiber Engineering Team.
- Work flexible hours, which would include nights and
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic that can
provide high productivity with minimal supervision.
- Perform all work as necessary to conform to quality control
guidelines (includes compliance with requirements outlined in
applicable regulations such as: OSHA, FCC, NESC and NEC, GO 95, GO
128 etc ; as well as following procedures as outlined in the
Installation, Technical, Operations, and Safety Manuals, and
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.Qualifications:
- 5 years Cable Television or Telecommunications technical
- 7-10 years of experience in working and/or supervising a cable
TV/telecommunications construction department
- Successful completion of the NCTI Service Technician course
and/or SCTE Certification
- Knowledge of National Electrical Codes and G.O.95 and 128
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Vision ability; close vision, peripheral vision and ability to
adjust focusThank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more
career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com
Keywords: System One, San Luis Obispo , Permit Coordinator, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!