Company: Pentair, Inc.
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Assembly Operator - 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
High potential talent interested in working for a leading water
filtration company, Pentair (ClearWater Tech) could be the place
for you! If you are a talented, driven, lean-minded individual we
might be a great culture fit for you. At Pentair, we focus on
building talent from within and leading our top performers through
growth and development! If you are interested in being considered
for current or future Assembly Operator job opportunities, please
submit your application for this position.
* Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various
areas of the organization
* Pay competitively
* Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair's proven
* Offer health benefits & coaching
* Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive
401K matching and stock purchase plan
* Offer employee discounts
* Protect you with life insurance and other options
* Tell you more about all the great benefits - just ask!
* Work Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime throughout
the week and/or on Saturdays. Pay for this role is $17/hr!
* Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
* Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
* Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Verify specifications by measuring completed component.
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Use small hand and power tools
* Have basic math skills
* Have the ability to speak, read, and write basic English
* Be able to follow standard work procedures
* Have excellent attendance
* Be able to lift frequently 3-25 pounds and infrequently 25-50
pounds, as well as regularly bend and reach
* Be able to stand for an entire eight hour shift
* Be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required
by work area, such as safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hats, gloves,
and steel toe shoes
* Perform other duties as assigned
We like, but don't require:
* Previous experience in a manufacturing/assembly setting
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and
competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a
diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative
ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race,
gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual
orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many
more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Keywords: Pentair, Inc., San Luis Obispo , Part Assembler, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!