CAREGiver, Home Health Aide, Full-Time / Part-Time
Company: Home Instead
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 13, 2022
A senior in your community needs your help right now! We are
looking for a trusted and heartfelt CAREGiver to join our Home
Instead family! As a Home Instead CAREGiver you are just as
important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in
you to support their everyday living needs!If you have a passion to
help and looking to make a difference every day, then Home Instead
has an opportunity for you!CAREGivers/HCA's needed in San Luis
Obispo,Paso Robles, Five Cities, Morro Bay, Los Osos,
We are currently covering all expenses related to Background Check
fees and State Licensure/Registration Fees. Apply Now!
Our shifts are typically 4 - 12 hours per day and we have both
full-time and part-time positions to fill. Travel incentives are
available if you are willing to travel.
Private CAREGivers welcome.
Benefits of working with Home Instead:
- Weekly Pay at a competitive rates
- Get up to 50% of your pay the same day as you work.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and guaranteed life insurance available
to full time employees with employer contribution
- Travel Incentives
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Training opportunities with Free on going learning
- 24/7 Support team approach from a "CAREGiver first" admin
staffWill consider rate matching for caregivers with verifiable
experience and active license status.
Do I qualify?
If you are over 18 and have a kind heart, we can can help you
navigate getting licensed every step of the way. We will assist you
with your background check, licensure application, TB Test and
provide you with paid training to get you started. Don't hesitate
to call with questions, we are happy to discuss the position with
&ldquoIf you are passionate about providing care and are
willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on
the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record
check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, San Luis Obispo , CAREGiver, Home Health Aide, Full-Time / Part-Time, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!