Back-up Scan Coordinator
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Overview of ResponsibilitiesAt Sprouts Farmers Market, the Back
Up Scan Coordinator requires a significant level of accuracy and
responsibility to maintain the overall price integrity in their
assigned store. This position conducts daily, weekly and monthly
price changes, including changing shelf signs and tags, promotional
signs and ensuring compliance with all company and governmental
compliance regulations. The Back Up Scan Coordinator verifies
weekly ad price changes, promotional price accuracy and pricing
signage in all departments. The Back Up Scan Coordinator must be
able to work quickly with accuracy to support pricing integrity in
our stores. - If youre someone who thrives in a fast-paced
environment, we want to hear from you!QualificationsTo be a Back Up
Scan Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you must: -
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or
equivalent and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or
acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order
to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain
necessary reports and schedules, and be able to understand and
effectively use billing and accounting principles and
- Must possess excellent mathematical skills and a working
knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have and show an outgoing, friendly behavior with a positive
attitude and the ability to interact with our customers, employees,
- Be able to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be able to read price tags, create signs, post price tags
and signs. Good vision is required in order to read and set signs.
Ability to staple, scan and using a computer to activate new
pricing. Also must be able to use a step ladder.
- Be able to vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up
to 17 lbs., from 1 to 34, up to a distance of 8 feet for up to 1
hour. Walking up to 4 miles per 8 hours is expected.
- Be able to conduct repetitive crouching/kneeling/squatting to
access a point 6 inches from the ground for up to 50 hours will be
necessary.BenefitsIn addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers
a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your
household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverageWhy
SproutsGrow with us!If you have a passion for inspiring people and
a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts!
With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores
offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmers market setting. - Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, San Luis Obispo , Back-up Scan Coordinator, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!