Application Support Lead
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 24, 2018
Application Support Lead
educational opportunities to help consumers understand and leverage access to
credit can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and
quality of life." - John Danaher (EVP - Consumer
work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently
explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued
professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and
culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new
capabilities, while discovering their genius.
is a techno managerial role that gives tremendous visibility and exposure into
the current state as well as the future state of the enterprise.
working with both internal and 3rd party teams like App development, DevOps,
Architecture, Business Analysts etc in preparing release plans, preparing
support documentation, planning support trainings, release preparing and rollout
experience in performing releases and supporting enterprise level applications.
experience with technologies like F5 LTM/ GTM, Weblogic/ Wildfly (or similar
platform), Puppet, Docker, Docket Swarm, CVS, SVN, GIT, Shell / Perl / Python
and other leading platforms/ tools
experience on Windows, Linux/Unix environment
knowledge of SQL and analytics tools like Spotfire/ Tableau is desired.
knowledge of leading industry support tools Wily/AppDynamics/DynaTrace, Nagios,
ZenOSS, Splunk, Google Analytics, etc
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 8 years' experience with at least 3 years in technical and people leadership role in Application Support, Software Configuration, Release and Deployment management.
Impact you'll make:
- Lead and manage the end to end application release process including planning, release review, readiness, deployment, go/no-go decisions and production release.
- Coordinate with various IT teams including channel development teams, program management, DevOps, QA etc to plan, schedule and coordinate releases
- Provide second/ third level application support for business impacting issues. Must be available 7/24 for all bridge and incident calls.
- Manage a team of about 10 engineers across onsite and offshore locations. The responsibility includes both technical as well as people management functions like technical mentorship, Escalation Support, Recruiting/ hiring, training, performance management etc.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities to optimize the release and support process
- Prepare, present and drive service improvement plans to improve performance, quality and productivity of the team.
- Develop and manage process, procedures, runbooks, technical diagrams and other documentation for release, configuration and application support process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TransUnion, San Luis Obispo , Application Support Lead, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!