SMB Sales Specialist
Company: MINDBODY, Inc.
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: June 4, 2019
The SMB Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets
within an inside sales environment. The SMB Sales Specialists
embodies MINDBODYs Core Values including being Humble and Helpful
to Clients and fellow Team Members. The position involves
communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound
& inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements.
The SMB Sales Specialist enable others passions for fitness &
beauty to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions
through technology.About the Job:
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation,
converting inbound leads and closing sales with our single location
- Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including
but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and
demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre-and
post-demonstration reminder and follow-up emails.
- Demonstrating MINDBODY software, products, and partner
solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the
best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific
- Consulting with prospective clients by addressing their
questions and needs to identify the proper MINDBODY solution.
- Establishes business relationships with prospective customers
to generate new business.
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on
a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and
application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market
conditions, and competitor activities, i.e. updates to competitor
software or new competitors in our core verticals.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.ABOUT
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS
company with a stellar record of performance.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude strong understanding of APIs,
SaaS, cloud computing etc.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration
for extended periods of time and function in a high-stress
environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take
on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
Keywords: MINDBODY, Inc., San Luis Obispo , SMB Sales Specialist, Other , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!