Mechanical Assembly Technician
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: January 8, 2022
MechanicalAssembly/Electrical Assembly/Quality Inspectors/TIG
Welders Needed in San LuisObispoLocation:San Luis Obispo, CAPay
- 1st and 2nd shift available
- Pay: $20.00 - $25.00/hr (depending on relevant
experience)Description:. Fabricates/assembles basic to moderately
complex componentsand structures; coupled with material and varied
compoundpreparation;. Conducts pre and post inspection of work in
progress beforeperforming next operation and proceeding to next
Workstation toinsure allquality requirements are met.. Interprets
blueprints and other instructions and proceeds tocomplete the
assignments. Communicates written and orally clearly. Mechanical
assembly including threaded fastener and adhesivebonding using hand
tools like torque wrenches, digital levels,calipers, forcegauges..
The materials for the work will be composite panels, solarcells,
and machined partsTop Skills
- Must be diligent in maintaining paperwork associated with
hardware assemblies so as to maintain trace-ability.
- Requires experience following procedures but also able to work
with engineers to create new processes.
- Knowledgeable with structural bonding and application of
coatings using various epoxy and silicone adhesive products.
- Working level understanding of force, torque, and precision
- Organizational ability to follow, or determine, optimum order
of assembly for complex structures and devices.
- Familiarity with electrical harness assemblies is preferred,
including ability to interpret and work to electrical assembly
schematics as well as basic electrical tests such as continuity and
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specification
requirements, and shop work instructions;
- General ability to use precision tools such as micrometers,
calipers, height gages and other tools related to the job
- General ability to use digital multi meters, power supplies,
and source meters
- Develops a general knowledge of material characteristics such
as stress, expansion and shrinkage
- Working ability with algebra and geometry About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, San Luis Obispo , Mechanical Assembly Technician, Professions , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!