Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization not just when its convenient, but in a
lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
People AccountabilityCreativity Excellence
The RoleThe Master Scheduler is responsible for developing,
maintaining, and communicating our site manufacturing schedules in
a fast-paced working environment. The Master Scheduler must be able
to work with cross functional teams to ensure manufacturing
timelines are maintained and communicated. The individual will be
responsible for creating production plans, manufacturing
forecasting and capacity planning. This position is key to
reporting an overall update with regards to current back order
levels as well as projecting throughput for the upcoming
In this role you will
- Coordinate, maintain, and communicate production schedule
- Monitor daily deliverables, create and update Gannt Charts for
production using SAP.
- Escalates capacity issues to supply chain and operations.
- Responsible for production schedule, along with providing daily
production status updates and recovery dates when needed.
- Work with Production Manager to guide labor focus to meet
- Leads Capacity Planning activities, ensuring availability of
key equipment and personnel to meet production demands.
- Works with production leads to ensure that time studies are
conducted to assist with capacity planning.
- Review and create capacity planning metrics.
- Provide tactical scheduling and long-range planning.
- Promotes JIT strategies, to help procurement forecast inventory
- Partner with Inside and Outside Sales to ensure that
appropriate lead-times and order confirmations meet the production
- Serves as a liaison with sales, logistics and manufacturing to
ensure on-time shipment performance.
- Review Sales forecast with upper management monthly and suggest
modifications consistent with capacity demands.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Act as a project manager.
- Coordinate cross functional teams through meeting and progress
measurement activities to ensure timeliness of project
- Partners with Plant Manager to ensure balance of factory demand
- Ensures production schedules are being met or exceeded without
jeopardizing the health and safety of staff and quality of our
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Business
Management, Operations, or related field preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong SAP or other equivalent ERP (Oracle, PeopleSoft) system
- SAP Project Systems preferred.
- Advanced Project, Visio and Excel skills; modeling, pivot
tables, v-lookup, macros
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent strategic planning, problem solving and
- Able to identify, influence and drive process improvement
- Demonstrate ability to build trust and credibility, lead by
example, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing
- Strong drive for results is essential, with self-directed
leadership, requiring minimal supervision & being proactive.
Your success will be measured by
- Ability to maintain on time shipment schedules.
- High degree of accountability and integrity while achieving the
best results possible.
- Ability to seek guidance on issues beyond general duties.
- Focus on team success and assuming accountability for team
- Expressing ideas and viewpoints; recommending improvements
- Ability to work well with different departments.
- Ability to consistently keep the end-user/customer in
- Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values (People, Accountability, Creativity and
Excellence). We expect our employees to collaborate with People,
maintain Accountability of their actions and tasks while using
their Creativity and being dedicated to achieving Excellence.
What we offerOur total rewards package goes above and beyond just a
paycheck. Whether youre looking to build your career, improve your
health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help
you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match thats all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure youre happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all
employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train,
and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements
and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military
Keywords: Entegris, San Luis Obispo , Master Scheduler, Professions , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!