Company: ACI Jet
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: July 8, 2019
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing,
assisting, and advising on all assigned maintenance activities of
ACI Jet and outside client aircraft. These activities must be done
while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with ACI
Jet's employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these
duties or through subordinate staff members.
The Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Maintenance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as
required by management):
- Reports daily to their respective Maintenance Team Leader.
- Completing tasks assigned to himself / herself in accordance
with the procedures set forth in ACI Jet's various maintenance
manuals (Repair Station & Quality Control Manual and Air Carrier
Operations General Maintenance Manual).
- Comply with all FARs, Operations Specifications, Company
Policies, and Company Procedures.
- Ensuring that the appropriate technical data is available
during the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance and
- Ensure the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly
- Ensure that all maintenance or alteration processes are
appropriately completed and documented electronically on the
maintenance forms as set forth in ACI Jet's manuals.
- Determine whether a hidden damage inspection should be
performed, what should be done and properly perform
- Towing aircraft, taxiing aircraft and performing run ups in
accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Ensures completion of all aircraft servicing functions
including but not limited to: oxygen/nitrogen service, oil and
hydraulic fluid checks, etc.
- Submits all required work orders, reports, and other forms to
the appropriate company authority in an organized and timely
- Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with
ACI Jet managers, peers, colleagues, manufacturer's
representatives, repair facilities, and the FAA.
- Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and
responsibilities by actively and positively participating in ACI
Jet's SQMS program.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A passion for aviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid A&P License.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in aviation
maintenance, preferably corporate.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast
- Must be a highly motivated and organized.
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office, Aviation Maintenance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, and stand
for extended periods.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the
- FAR 135 Maintenance Experience
- Gulfstream, Cessna, and Bombardier factory training
- College or Technical degree preferred
This position is a DOT Safety Sensitive position which will require
placement in a random drug test pool.
Maintenance Technicians perform on-call duties and will require the
candidate to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Keywords: ACI Jet, San Luis Obispo , Maintenance Technician, Professions , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!