Promotions & Sales Representative - Entry Level
Company: The Job Window
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: November 20, 2018
Job DescriptionThe Job Window has an opening for a Promotions & Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a consistently growing company providing promotional advertising and consulting services to industry leaders in San Luis Obispo! They excel in developing unique marketing campaigns that place their clients’ brands in front of consumers when and where it matters most. Their success derives not only from their ability to increase their clients’ revenue, but also their time tested strategies in promoting brand awareness and creating a repeat customer base in targeted retail markets.
Our client has recently expanded and added a wealth of new clients to their database. As a result, they are currently looking to fill an entry level Promotions & Sales Representative position immediately. This new addition to their marketing team will be crucial to the development of each new campaign, and they will be cross-trained in all facets of promotions, sales, customer service, and public relations. The right candidate will possess a strong work ethic, winning attitude, and great student mentality. Their proven training program is designed to show you every aspect of their company. Responsibilities of the Promotions & Sales Representative:
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, conduct product demonstrations, and answer customer questions at on-site promotional campaigns.
- Assist the marketing team in developing unique promotional marketing and sales strategies for each client.
- Develop rapport with consumers and clients to create a unique brand experience.
- Report directly to Marketing Manager and attend promotional strategy meetings and conferences. The Advantages for You:
- All training is provided!
- Enhance and build your resume and overall professional style
- Rapid advancement into management is considered for those that excel
- Fun, team-oriented work environment
- Opportunities for travelQualifications of the Promotions & Sales Representative:
- Any retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, direct sales, promotions, direct promotional marketing, field promotional marketing, event marketing, retail marketing, and associated fields providing front-line customer service or promotional support is considered an asset, but not a requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative and detail-oriented with ability to solve complex problems.
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: The Job Window, San Luis Obispo , Promotions & Sales Representative - Entry Level, Sales , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!